On the Granger Condition for Non-Causality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 45 (1977)
Issue (Month): 7 (October)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Javier Hidalgo, 2003. "A Bootstrap Causality Test for Covariance Stationary Processes," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2003/462, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Loperfido, Nicola, 2010. "A note on marginal and conditional independence," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(23-24), pages 1695-1699, December.
- Eichler, Michael, 2007.
"Granger causality and path diagrams for multivariate time series,"
Open Access publications from Maastricht University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-13782, Maastricht University.
- Eichler, Michael, 2007. "Granger causality and path diagrams for multivariate time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 137(2), pages 334-353, April.
- D. S. Poskitt, 2004. "On The Identification and Estimation of Partially Nonstationary ARMAX Systems," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 20/04, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Hidalgo, J., 2005. "A bootstrap causality test for covariance stationary processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 115-143, May.
- Yao, Feng & Hosoya, Yuzo, 2000. "Inference on one-way effect and evidence in Japanese macroeconomic data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 225-255, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.