A Third Remark on the Number of Equilibria of an Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 43 (1975)
Issue (Month): 5-6 (Sept.-Nov.)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaizoji, Taisei, 2010.
"Multiple equilibria and chaos in a discrete tâtonnement process,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 597-599, December.
- Kaizoji, Taisei, 2010. "Multiple equilibria and chaos in a discrete tâtonnement process," MPRA Paper 24002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine & Paul Romer, 1990.
"Determinacy of Equilibrium in Dynamic Models with Finitely Many Consumers,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
165, David K. Levine.
- Kehoe, Timothy J. & Levine, David K. & Romer, Paul M., 1990. "Determinacy of equilibria in dynamic models with finitely many consumers," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine & Paul M. Romer, 1989. "Determinacy of equilibria in dynamic models with finitely many consumers," Staff Report 118, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Covarrubias, Enrique, 2008. "Necessary and sufficient conditions for global uniqueness of equilibria," MPRA Paper 8833, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine, 1990. "Indeterminacy in Applied Intertemporal General Equilibrium Models," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2042, David K. Levine.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.