An Investigation of the Consequences of Partial Aggregation of Micro-Economic Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 40 (1972)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dhrymes, Phoebus J. & Lleras-Muney, Adriana, 2006. "Estimation of models with grouped and ungrouped data by means of "2SLS"," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 1-29, July.
- Roy E. Welsch & Edwin Kuh, 1974. "The Variances of Regression Coefficient Estimates Using Aggregate Data," NBER Working Papers 0060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wallsten, Scott J., 2001. "An empirical test of geographic knowledge spillovers using geographic information systems and firm-level data," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 571-599, September.
- Matthias Schmid & Hans Schneeweiss, 2005. "The Effect of Microaggregation Procedures on the Estimation of Linear Models: A Simulation Study," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 225(5), pages 529-543, September.
- Lapointe, Alain & Moisan, Hugues, 1984. "Élasticité de la demande de logement au Canada," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 60(1), pages 5-23, mars.
- Herrmann, Andrea M., 2008. "On the discrepancies between macro and micro level identification of competitive strategies," MPIfG Discussion Paper 08/6, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Greenwood, Peter H. & Luloff, A. E., 1979. "Inadvertent Social Theory: Aggregation And Its Effect On Community Research," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 8(1:), April.
- Carlo Fezzi & Ian Bateman, 2013. "The Impact of Climate Change on Agriculture: Nonlinear Effects and Aggregation Bias in Ricardian Models of Farm Land Values," Working Papers 2013.94, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.