The Microfoundations of Keynes's Aggregate Supply and Expected Demand Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 91 (1981)
Issue (Month): 361 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2004. "Keynes versus the Post Keynesians on the Principle of Effective Demand," KOF Working papers 04-88, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2004.
"Explaining the Aggregate Price Level with Keynes’s Principle of Effective Demand,"
KOF Working papers
04-95, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2006. "Explaining the aggregate price level with Keynes's principle of effective demand," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 64(4), pages 469-492.
- Olivier Allain & Jochen Hartwig & Mark Hayes, 2013.
"Effective Demand: Securing the Foundations - Symposium,"
PKWP1302, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Olivier Allain, 2006.
"Effective demand and short-term adjustments in the General Theory,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
bla06018, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Olivier Allain, 2009. "Effective Demand and Short-term Adjustments in the General Theory," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 1-22.
- Mark Hayes, 2006. "The Economics of Keynes: A New Guide to The General Theory," Books, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG), number nggt, December.
- Mauro Boianovsky, 2002.
"Patinkin, the Cowles Commission, and the theory of unemployment and aggregate supply,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 226-259.
- BOIANOVSKY, Mauro, 2001. "Patinkin, the cowles commission, and the theory of unemployment and aggregate supply," Working Papers 2001039, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Cohen, Boyd & Winn, Monika I., 2007. "Market imperfections, opportunity and sustainable entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 29-49, January.
- Asimakopulos, A., 1982. "Keynes et Sraffa," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 58(1), pages 87-94, janvier-j.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.