A Comparison of Regional and National Technical Structures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 90 (1980)
Issue (Month): 363 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aying Liu & David Saal, 2001. "Structural Change in Apartheid-era South Africa: 1975-93," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 235-257.
- Aying Liu, 1998. "Sources of Structural Change and Output Growth of China's Economy: 1987-92," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 95-116, May.
- Ana Muñiz & Antonio Raya & Carmen Carvajal, 2010. "Spanish and European innovation diffusion: a structural hole approach in the input–output field," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 147-165, February.
- Philip Mccann & John H. LL. Dewhurst, 1998.
"Regional Size, Industrial Location and Input-Output Expenditure Coefficients,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(5), pages 435-444.
- JH Ll DEWHURST, . "Regional Size, Industrial Location And Input-Output Expenditure Coefficients," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 074, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Yasuhide Okuyama & Michael Sonis & Geoffrey Hewings, 2006. "Typology of structural change in a regional economy: a temporal inverse analysis," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 133-153.
- Kristinn, Hermannsson, 2013.
"Beyond Intermediates: The Role of Consumption and Commuting in the Construction of Local Input-Output Tables,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2013-37, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Kristinn Hermannsson, 2013. "Beyond Intermediates: The Role of Consumption and Commuting in the Construction of Local Input-Output Tables," Working Papers 1305, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.