Spanish and European innovation diffusion: a structural hole approach in the input–output field
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Annals of Regional Science.
Volume (Year): 44 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- O33 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jones, Ronald W. & Kierzkowski, Henryk, 2005. "International fragmentation and the new economic geography," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Hummels, David & Ishii, Jun & Yi, Kei-Mu, 2001.
"The nature and growth of vertical specialization in world trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 75-96, June.
- David Hummels & Jun Ishii & Kei-Mu Yi, 1999. "The nature and growth of vertical specialization in world trade," Staff Reports 72, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Chokri Dridi & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings, 2002.
"An Investigation of Industry Associations, Association Loops, and Economic Complexity: Application to Canada and the United States,"
0210001, EconWPA, revised 23 Feb 2005.
- Chokri Dridi & Geoffrey Hewings, 2002. "An Investigation of Industry Associations, Association Loops and Economic Complexity: Application to Canada and the United States," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 275-296.
- Diamond, J, 1976. "Key Sectors in Some Underdeveloped Countries: A Comment," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 762-64.
- Harrigan, F J & McGilvray, J W & McNicoll, I H, 1980. "A Comparison of Regional and National Technical Structures," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(363), pages 795-810, December.
- Robinson, Sherman & Markandya, Anil, 1973. "Complexity and Adjustment in Input-Output Systems," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 35(2), pages 119-34, May.
- Schultz, Siegfried & Schumacher, Dieter, 1976. "Key Sectors in Some Underdeveloped Countries: A Comment," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 765-66.
- Torben Pedersen & Steen Thomsen, 1997. "European Patterns of Corporate Ownership: A Twelve-Country Study," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 28(4), pages 759-778, December.
- Olga Alonso-Villar & Coral Del R�o, 2012.
"Concentration of Economic Activity: Inequality-Based Measures,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 223-246, June.
- Olga Alonso-Villar & Coral del Río, 2010. "Concentration of economic activity: Inequality-based measures," Working Papers 1006, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Olga Alonso-Villar & Coral del Río, 2009. "Geographic Concentration of Economic Activity: An aggregate index," Working Papers 0901, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Olga Alonso-Villar, 2011. "Measuring concentration: Lorenz curves and their decompositions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 451-475, October.
- García Muñiz, Ana Salomé, 2013. "Input–output research in structural equivalence: Extracting paths and similarities," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 796-803.
- Karima Kourtit & Daniel Arribas-Bel & Peter Nijkamp, 2013. "High Performance in Complex Spatial Systems: A Self-Organizing Mapping Approach with Reference to The Netherlands," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-194/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.