Employment Implications of Industrialisation in Developing Countries: A Survey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 84 (1974)
Issue (Month): 335 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Singh, Lakhwinder & Shergill, Baldev Singh, 2009. "Technological Capability, Employment Growth and Industrial Development: A Quantitative Anatomy of Indian Scenario," MPRA Paper 19059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alauddin, Mohammad, 2004. "Environmentalizing economic development: a South Asian perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3-4), pages 251-270, December.
- Amjad, Rashid, 1984. "Small-scale industries and rural development: implications for rural industrialisation in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 39178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Corinthias P. M. Sianipar & Gatot Yudoko & Kiyoshi Dowaki & Akbar Adhiutama, 2013. "Design Methodology for Appropriate Technology: Engineering as if People Mattered," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(8), pages 3382-3425, August.
- Chittle, Charles R., 1975. "Yugoslavia under the workers' self-management system: Growth and structural change in the external sector," Kiel Working Papers 28, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1987. "Industrialization and urban labour absorption," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1979, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.