Keynesian Economic Policies for the New Millennium
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 108 (1998)
Issue (Month): 446 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J.P.G. Reijnders, 2007. "Impulse or propagation? How the tides turned in Business Cycle Theory," Working Papers 07-07, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Philip Arestis & Kevin McCauley & Malcolm Sawyer, 2000.
"An Alternative Stability Pact for the European Union,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_296, Levy Economics Institute.
- Arestis, Philip & McCauley, Kevin & Sawyer, Malcolm, 2001. "An Alternative Stability Pact for the European Union," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 113-30, January.
- Philip Arestis & Kevin McCauley & Malcolm Sawyer, 2000. "An Alternative Stability Pact for the European Union," Macroeconomics 0004043, EconWPA.
- Hein, Eckhard & Dodig, Nina & Budyldina, Natalia, 2014.
"Financial, economic and social systems: French Regulation School, Social Structures of Accumulation and Post-Keynesian approaches compared,"
IPE Working Papers
34/2014, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Eckhard Hein & Nina Dodig & Natalia Budyldina, 2014. "Financial, economic and social systems: French Regulation School, Social Structures of Accumulation and Post-Keynesian approaches compared," Working papers wpaper22, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- David Spencer, 2002. "Shirking the Issue? Efficiency wages, work discipline and full employment," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 313-327.
- Canale, Rosaria Rita, 2006. "Positive effects of fiscal expansions on growth and debt," MPRA Paper 1432, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2006.
- Rosaria Rita Canale, 2010.
"Central Bank Reaction to Public Deficit and Sound Public Finance: The Case of the European Monetary Union,"
Journal of Advanced Studies in Finance,
ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(1), pages 4-17, June.
- Canale, Rosaria Rita, 2008. "Central bank reaction to public deficit and sound public finance: the case of the European Monetary Union," MPRA Paper 8789, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 2003.
"Reinventing Fiscal Policy,"
General Economics and Teaching
- Brigitte Granville & Sushanta Mallick*, 2006. "Integrating poverty reduction in IMF-World Bank Models," Working Papers id:502, eSocialSciences.
- Arne Heise, 2006. "A Post-Kaleckian, Post-Olsonian Approach to Unemployment and Income Inequality in Modern Varieties of Capitalism," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 7(2), pages 357-383, November.
- José Luís Oreiro & Luiz Fernando de Paula, 2005. "Strategy for Economic Growth in Brazil: a Post Keynesian Approach," Working Papers 0027, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Davidson, Paul, 2000. "Is a Plumber or a New Financial Architect Needed to End Global International Liquidity Problems?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1117-1131, June.
- Alexiou, Constantinos & Argitis, Georgios, 2005. "Macroeconomic Policy and Unemployment: Empirical Evidence from the Euroland," Review of Applied Economics, Review of Applied Economics, vol. 1(1).
- Jens-Ole Koehrsen, 2011. "Paradigmenwechsel in der wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen Politikberatung?," IMK Studies 2-2011, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.