Paradigmenwechsel in der wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen Politikberatung?
AbstractIn 2009 many commentators supposed that the global financial and economic crisis would lead to a comprehensive change in economic thinking. Economic experts and policy makers would revise their economic world view and policy concepts. Did such change in the economic thinking occur? Do economic crises trigger changes in the economic world view of policy experts? This study examines these questions in detail.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute in its series IMK Studies with number 2-2011.
Length: 162 pages
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-15 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arestis, Philip, 1996. "Post-Keynesian Economics: Towards Coherence," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 111-35, January.
- Clarida, Richard & Galí, Jordi & Gertler, Mark, 1999.
"The Science of Monetary Policy: A New Keynesian Perspective,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2139, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mark Gertler & Jordi Gali & Richard Clarida, 1999. "The Science of Monetary Policy: A New Keynesian Perspective," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(4), pages 1661-1707, December.
- Richard Clarida & Jordi Gali & Mark Gertler, 1999. "The Science of Monetary Policy: A New Keynesian Perspective," NBER Working Papers 7147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Clarida & Jordi Galí & Mark Gertler, 1997. "The science of monetary policy: A new Keynesian perspective," Economics Working Papers 356, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 1999.
- Sebastian Dullien, 2009. "The New Consensus from a Traditional Keynesian and Post-Keynesian Perspective," IMK Working Paper 12-2009, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Eckhard Hein & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2007.
"Macroeconomic policy mix, employment and inflation in a Post-Keynesian alternative to the New Consensus Model,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
wuwp110, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Eckhard Hein & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2010. "Macroeconomic Policy Mix, Employment and Inflation in a Post-Keynesian Alternative to the New Consensus Model," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 317-354.
- Felderer, Bernhard & Homburg, Stefan, 2005. "Makroökonomik und neue Makroökonomik," EconStor Books, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 92556, November.
- Mankiw, N Gregory, 1990.
"A Quick Refresher Course in Macroeconomics,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 1645-60, December.
- Arestis, Philip & Sawyer, Malcolm, 1998. "Keynesian Economic Policies for the New Millennium," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(446), pages 181-95, January.
- Heise, Arne, 2008. "A Post Keynesian theory of economic policy - filling a void," Working Papers on Economic Governance 28, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
- Sebastian Dullien & Christiane von Hardenberg, 2009. "Deregulierung in der öffentlichen Debatte in Deutschland," IMK Studies 02-2009, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabine Nemitz).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.