Negative Moments, Risk Aversion, and Stochastic Dominance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 28 (1993)
Issue (Month): 02 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haim Shalit & Shlomo Yitzhaki, 2010.
"How does beta explain stochastic dominance efficiency?,"
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting,
Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 431-444, November.
- Haim Shalit & Shlomo Yitzhaki, 2008. "How Does Beta Explain Stochastic Dominance Efficiency?," Working Papers 0813, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Milevsky, Moshe Arye & Panyagometh, Kamphol, 2001. "Variable annuities versus mutual funds: a Monte-Carlo analysis of the options," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-4), pages 145-161.
- Vinod, H. D., 2004. "Ranking mutual funds using unconventional utility theory and stochastic dominance," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 353-377, June.
- Belzunce, Félix & Gao, Xiaoli & Hu, Taizhong & Pellerey, Franco, 2004. "Characterizations of the hazard rate order and IFR aging notion," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 235-242, December.
- Denuit, Michel, 2001. "Laplace transform ordering of actuarial quantities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 83-102, August.
- Paul Makdissi & Quentin Wodon, 2002. "Can Safety Nets Offset the Impact of Risk on Wage Inequality and Social Welfare?," Cahiers de recherche 02-08, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke, revised 2002.
- Briec, Walter & Kerstens, Kristiaan, 2010.
"Portfolio selection in multidimensional general and partial moment space,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 636-656, April.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2009. "Portfolio Selection in Multidimensional General and Partial Moment Space," Working Papers 2009-ECO-08, IESEG School of Management.
- Clark, Ephraim & Kassimatis, Konstantinos, 2012. "An empirical analysis of marginal conditional stochastic dominance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1144-1151.
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Paul Makdissi & Quentin Wodon, 2008.
"Socially Improving Tax Reforms,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1505-1537, November.
- Paul Makdissi & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2002. "Socially-Improving Tax Reforms," Cahiers de recherche 02-01, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke, revised 2004.
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Paul Makdissi & Quentin Wodon, 2004. "Socially-Improving Tax Reforms," Cahiers de recherche 0401, CIRPEE.
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Paul Makdissi, 2000. "Restricted and Unrestricted Dominance Welfare, Inequality and Povery Orderings," Cahiers de recherche 00-01, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.