The Valuation of a Random Number of Put Options: An Application to Agricultural Price Supports
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 21 (1986)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Rickard, Bradley, 2013. "Patents as Options: Path-Dependency and Patent Value," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149725, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Stinson, Thomas F. & Coggins, Jay S. & Ramezani, Cyrus A., 1998. "Was Fair Fair To U.S. Corn Growers? An Analysis Of The Payments Offered To Corn Growers Under The 1996 Federal Agricultural Improvement And Reform Act," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20984, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Peter Bardsley & Paul Cashin, 1990.
"Underwriting Assistance To The Australian Wheat Industry — An Application Of Option Pricing Theory,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 34(3), pages 212-222, December.
- Bardsley, Peter & Cashin, Paul, 1990. "Underwriting Assistance To The Australian Wheat Industry - An Application Of Option Pricing Theory," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 34(03), December.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Manfredo, Mark R., 2003. "Infrequent Shocks and Rating Revenue Insurance: A Contingent Claims Approach," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(02), August.
- Fackler, Paul L., 1989. "A Note On Alterntive Market And Governmental Risk Transference Mechanisms," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(02), December.
- Calum G. Turvey, 2010. "Biography: Kiyosi Itô and his influence on the study of agricultural finance and economics," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 70(1), pages 5-20, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.