Tests of the Random Walk Hypothesis Against a Price-Trend Hypothesis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 17 (1982)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. Ingber, 1996. "Canonical momenta indicators of financial markets and neocortical EEG," Lester Ingber Papers 96cm, Lester Ingber.
- Ingber, Lester, 2000.
"High-resolution path-integral development of financial options,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 283(3), pages 529-558.
- L. Ingber, 2000. "High-resolution path-integral development of financial options," Lester Ingber Papers 00hr, Lester Ingber.
- Lester Ingber, 2000. "High-resolution path-integral development of financial options," Papers physics/0001048, arXiv.org.
- Lanne, Markku & Meitz, Mika & Saikkonen, Pentti, 2012.
"Testing for predictability in a noninvertible ARMA model,"
37151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Markku Lanne & Mika Meitz & Pentti Saikkonen, 2012. "Testing for Predictability in a Noninvertible ARMA Model," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1225, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- L. Ingber & R.P. Mondescu, 2003. "Automated internet trading based on optimized physics models of markets," Lester Ingber Papers 03ai, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber & J.K. Wilson, 2000. "Statistical mechanics of financial markets: Exponential modifications to Black-Scholes," Lester Ingber Papers 00fm, Lester Ingber.
- Chun, Young Hak, 1997. "Rank-based selection strategies for the random walk process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 417-427, January.
- L. Ingber & R.P. Mondescu, 2001.
"Optimization of trading physics models of markets,"
Lester Ingber Papers
01ot, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber & M.F. Wehner & G.M. Jabbour & T.M. Barnhill, 1991. "Application of statistical mechanics methodology to term-structure bond-pricing models," Lester Ingber Papers 91as, Lester Ingber.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.