Insiders' Activity and Inside Information: A Multivariate Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 11 (1976)
Issue (Month): 02 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hillier, David & Marshall, Andrew, 2002. "Insider trading, tax-loss selling, and the turn-of-the-year effect," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 73-84.
- Michael Firth & T. Y. Leung & Oliver M. Rui, 2011.
"Insider Trading in Hong Kong: Tests of Stock Returns and Trading Frequency,"
Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(03), pages 505-533.
- Michael Firth & T. Y. Leung & Oliver M. Rui, 2009. "Insider Trading in Hong Kong: Tests of Stock Returns and Trading Frequency," Working Papers 042009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Cheuk, Man-Yin & Fan, Dennis K. & So, Raymond W., 2006. "Insider trading in Hong Kong: Some stylized facts," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 73-90, January.
- Min-Hsien Chiang & Long-Jainn Hwang & Yui-Chi Wu, 2004. "Insider Trading Performance in the Taiwan Stock Market," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business, and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 3(3), pages 239-256, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.