A Test of Industry Indices Based on SIC Codes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 10 (1975)
Issue (Month): 05 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christensen, Jesper Lindgaard, 2013. "The ability of current statistical classifications to separate services and manufacturing," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 47-60.
- Kumar, V. & Ramaswami, Sridhar N. & Srivastava, Rajendra K., 2000. "A Model to Explain Shareholder Returns: Marketing Implications," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 157-167, November.
- Brown, Stephen J. & Lajbcygier, Paul & Wong, Woon Weng, 2012. "Estimating the cost of capital with basis assets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 3071-3079.
- Christian Weiner, 2005. "The Impact of Industry Classification Schemes on Financial Research," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-062, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Kathleen M. Kahle & Ralph A. Walkling, . "The Impact of Industry Classifications on Financial Research," Research in Financial Economics 9607, Ohio State University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.