Child-Labor Legislation and the Labor Force Participation of Children
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal The Journal of Economic History.
Volume (Year): 34 (1974)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEHProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Manacorda, 2003.
"Child Labor and the Labor Supply of Other Household Members: Evidence from 1920 America,"
504, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Marco Manacorda, 2006. "Child Labor and the Labor Supply of Other Household Members: Evidence from 1920 America," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(5), pages 1788-1801, December.
- Marco Manacorda, 2003. "Child Labor and the Labor Supply of Other Household Members: Evidence from 1920 America," CEP Discussion Papers dp0590, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Doepke, Matthias & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2003.
"Voting with your Children: A Positive Analysis of Child Labour Laws,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3733, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matthias Doepke & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2003. "Voting with Your Children: A Positive Analysis of Child Labor Laws," UCLA Economics Working Papers 828, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Sugimoto, Yoshiaki & Nakagawa, Masao, 2009.
"From Duty to Right: The Role of Public Education in the Transition to Aging Societies,"
13835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sugimoto, Yoshiaki & Nakagawa, Masao, 2010. "From duty to right: The role of public education in the transition to aging societies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 140-154, January.
- Yoshiaki Sugimoto & Masao Nakagawa, 2007. "From Duty to Right: The Role of Public Education in the Transition to Aging Societies," ISER Discussion Paper 0700, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Price V. Fishback & Rebecca Holmes & Samuel Allen, 2008. "Lifting the Curse of Dimensionality: Measures of the Labor Legislation Climate in the States During the Progressive Era," NBER Working Papers 14167, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cunningham H, 1995. "Child labour and industrialization," ILO Working Papers 307504, International Labour Organization.
- Earl A. Thompson & Wayne E. Ruhter, 1979. "Parental Malincentives and Social Legislation," UCLA Economics Working Papers 141, UCLA Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.