The Trustee Savings Banks, 1817–1861
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal The Journal of Economic History.
Volume (Year): 21 (1961)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEHProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alter, George & Goldin, Claudia & Rotella, Elyce, 1994.
"The Savings of Ordinary Americans: The Philadelphia Saving Fund Society in the Mid-Nineteenth Century,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 54(04), pages 735-767, December.
- George Alter & Claudia Goldin & Elyce Rotella, 1992. "The Savings of Ordinary Americans: The Philidelphia Saving Fund Society in the Mid-Nineteenth Century," NBER Working Papers 4126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alter, George & Rotella, Elyce & Goldin, Claudia, 1994. "The Savings of Ordinary Americans: The Philadelphia Saving Fund Society in the Mid-Nineteenth Century," Scholarly Articles 2643655, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Maixe-Altes, J. Carles, 2010. "Diverging Paths to a Network World: Computerizing Spanish and British Savings Banks, 1960-1990," MPRA Paper 25966, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cormac Ó Gráda, 2001. "An Institutional Import - Irish Savings Banks c. 1820-1860," Working Papers 200117, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Cormac Ó Gráda, 2008. "How the Poor (and not-so-poor) Saved - Savings Banks in Mid-Nineteenth Century Ireland and America," Working Papers 200822, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Maixe-Altes, J. Carles, 2008. "Organisational change and the computerisation of British and Spanish savings banks, circa 1965-1985," MPRA Paper 14479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Maixe-Altes, J. Carles, 2009. "Managing technological change by committee: Adoption of computers in Spanish and British savings banks (circa 1960-1988)," MPRA Paper 27086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cormac Ó Gráda, 2003. "Financial Panic, Famine and Contagion - Ireland in the 1840s and 1850s," Working Papers 200316, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.