International responses to technology: Concepts and trends
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal International Organization.
Volume (Year): 29 (1975)
Issue (Month): 03 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INOProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nathan M Jensen, 2005.
"International Institutions and Market Expectations: Stock Price Responses to the WTO Ruling on the 2002 U.S. Steel Tariffs,"
- Nathan Jensen, 2007. "International institutions and market expectations: Stock price responses to the WTO ruling on the 2002 U.S. steel tariffs," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 261-280, September.
- Rouba Chantiri-Chaudemanche & Anouar Kahloul, 2011. "Les acteurs de la normalisation comptable internationale : une communauté épistémique ?," Working Papers halshs-00678806, HAL.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1987.
"Hegemonic Stability Theories of the International Monetary System,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
193, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barry Eichengreen, 1987. "Hegemonic Stability Theories of the International Monetary System," NBER Working Papers 2193, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rouba Chantiri-Chaudemanche & Anouar Kahloul, 2010. "Les Acteurs De La Normalisation Comptable Internationale: Une Communaute Epistemique ?," Post-Print hal-00479522, HAL.
- Pierre Berthaud & Tancrède Voituriez, 2013. "BASIC effect on global climate governance. Power changes and regime shifts," Post-Print halshs-00868468, HAL.
- Chan, Melissa & Jones, Charles A. & Kempener, Ruud & Diaz Anadon, Laura & Logar, Nathaniel James & Narayanamurti, Venkatesh & Bunn, Matthew G. & Chan, Gabriel Angelo & Lee, Audrey, 2011. "Transforming U.S. Energy Innovation," Scholarly Articles 10594301, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Ruggie, John Gerard, 2004. "Reconstituting the Global Public Domain: Issues, Actors and Practices," Working Paper Series rwp04-031, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Nancy Birdsall, Christian Meyer, Alexis Sowa, 2013. "Global Markets, Global Citizens, and Global Governance in the 21st Century," Working Papers 329, Center for Global Development.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.