Carbon emissions reduction strategies and poverty alleviation in India
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Environment and Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 14 (2009)
Issue (Month): 03 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EDEProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wim Naudé, 2011. "Foreign Aid for Innovation: The Missing Ingredient in Private Sector Development?," Working Papers, Maastricht School of Management 2011/35, Maastricht School of Management.
- Wim Naudé, 2011.
"Climate Change and Industrial Policy,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(7), pages 1003-1021, July.
- Naude, Wim, 2011. "Climate Change and Industrial Policy," Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Wim Naudé, 2011. "Climate Change and Industrial Policy," Working Papers, Maastricht School of Management 2011/03, Maastricht School of Management.
- Wang, Tao & Foliente, Greg & Song, Xinyi & Xue, Jiawei & Fang, Dongping, 2014. "Implications and future direction of greenhouse gas emission mitigation policies in the building sector of China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 520-530.
- Matthias Weitzel & Joydeep Ghosh & Sonja Peterson & Basanta K. Pradhan, 2012.
"Effects of international climate policy for India: Evidence from a national and global CGE model,"
Kiel Working Papers
1810, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Weitzel, Matthias & Ghosh, Joydeep & Peterson, Sonja & Pradhan, Basanta, 2013. "Effects of international climate policy for India: Evidence from a national and global CGE model," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79771, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Mani, Muthukumara & Markandya, Anil & Sagar, Aarsi & Sahin, Sebnem, 2012. "India’s economic growth and environmental sustainability : what are the tradeoffs ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6208, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.