Canadian Content Rules: A Time for Reconsideration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Toronto Press in its journal Canadian Public Policy.
Volume (Year): 16 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Toronto Press Journals Division 5201 Dufferin Street Toronto, Ontario, Canada M3H 5T8
Web page: http://economics.ca/cpp/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C. Leigh Anderson, 1992. "Canadian Content Laws and Programming Diversity," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 18(2), pages 166-175, June.
- Martin Richardson & Simon Wilkie, 2013. "Faddists, enthusiasts and Canadian divas:a model of the recorded music market," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2013-600, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Martin Richardson, 2004. "Cultural quotas in broadcasting I: a model," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2004-442, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Keith Acheson & christopher Maule & E. Filleul, 1996.
"Cultural Entrepreneurship and the Banff Television Festival,"
Carleton Industrial Organization Research Unit (CIORU)
97-02, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Keith Acheson & Christopher Maule & Elizabet Filleul, 1996. "Cultural entrepreneurship and the Banff Television Festival," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 321-339, December.
- Martin Richardson, 2004. "Cultural quotas in broadcasting II: policy," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2004-443, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.