A Geometry of Growth and Trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Canadian Economics Association in its journal Canadian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 7 (1974)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canadian Economics Association Prof. Steven Ambler, Secretary-Treasurer c/o Olivier Lebert, CEA/CJE/CPP Office C.P. 35006, 1221 Fleury Est Montréal, Québec, Canada H2C 3K4
Web page: http://economics.ca/cje/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Batista, Catia & Potin, Jacques, 2010.
"International Specialization and the Return to Capital,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4683, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Catia Batista & Jacques Potin, 2009. "International Specialization and the Return to Capital," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp312, IIIS.
- Batista, Catia & Potin, Jacques, 2008. "International Specialization and the Return to Capital, 1976-2000," ESSEC Working Papers DR 08001, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Peter K. Schott, 2001.
"One Size Fits All? Heckscher-Ohlin Specialization in Global Production,"
NBER Working Papers
8244, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter K. Schott, 2003. "One Size Fits All? Heckscher-Ohlin Specialization in Global Production," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(3), pages 686-708, June.
- Cherniwchan, Jevan, 2012. "Economic growth, industrialization, and the environment," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 442-467.
- Catia Batista & Jacques Potin, 2007. "Stages of diversification and specialization in an Heckscher-Ohlin world, 1976-2000," Economics Series Working Papers 356, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Erich Gundlach & Albert de Vaal, 2011.
"Technology Differences in Empirical Studies of International Trade,"
DEGIT Conference Papers
c016_026, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Gundlach, Erich & de Vaal, Albert, 2012. "Technology differences in empirical studies of international trade," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 18-20.
- Catia Batista & Jacques Potin, 2007. "Heckscher-Ohlin Specialization and the Marginal Product of Capital, 1976-2000," Economics Series Working Papers 357, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.