The Eurodollar Market and the International Transmission of Interest Rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Canadian Economics Association in its journal Canadian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 7 (1974)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canadian Economics Association Prof. Steven Ambler, Secretary-Treasurer c/o Olivier Lebert, CEA/CJE/CPP Office C.P. 35006, 1221 Fleury Est Montréal, Québec, Canada H2C 3K4
Web page: http://economics.ca/cje/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fujihara, Roger A. & Mougoue, Mbodja, 1996. "International linkages between short-term real interest rates," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 451-473.
- Simpson, J.L. & Evans, J.P., 2005. "Systemic risk in the major Eurobanking markets: Evidence from inter-bank offered rates," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 125-144, December.
- Anoruo, Emmanuel & Ramchander, Sanjay & Thiewes, Harold F., 2002. "International linkage of interest rates: Evidence from the emerging economies of Asia," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 217-235.
- Hsieh, Nigel C. T. & Lin, Antsong & Swanson, Peggy E., 1999. "Global money market interrelationships," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 71-85, January.
- John Marthinsen & Stephen Miller, 1979. "European monetary unification and the eurodollar market," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 115(2), pages 255-271, June.
- Wai-Chung Lo & Hung-Gay Fung & Morse, Joel N., 1995. "A note on Euroyen and domestic yen interest rates," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(7), pages 1309-1321, October.
- Vuyyuri, S., 2004. "Linkages of Indian Interest Rates with US and Japanese Rates," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 4(2).
- Wai-Wah Cheung, Daniel & Wan-Sing Hung, Bill, 1998. "The international transmission of US, Eurodollar and Asian dollar interest rates: Some empirical evidence," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(1-2), pages 77-86, May.
- Fung, Hung-Gay & Jang, Hoyoon & Lee, Wai, 1997. "International interest rate transmission and volatility spillover," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 67-75.
- Clinebell, John M. & Kahl, Douglas R. & Stevens, Jerry L., 2000. "Integration of LIBOR and Treasury bill yields over different monetary regimes," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 17-30.
- Bremnes, Helge & Gjerde, Oystein & Saettem, Frode, 1997. "A multivariate cointegration analysis of interest rates in the Eurocurrency market," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 767-778, September.
- Tan Hock Ann, Albert & Alles, Lakshman, 2000. "An examination of causality and predictability between Australian domestic and offshore interest rates," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 83-106, January.
- Lin, Antsong & Swanson, Peggy E., 1997. "The U.S. dollar in global money markets: A multivariate cointegration analysis," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 139-150.
- Lee, Young-Sook, 2003. "The Federal funds market and the overnight Eurodollar market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 749-771, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.