Unemployment Insurance, Temporary Layoffs, and Recall Expectations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Canadian Economics Association in its journal Canadian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 29 (1996)
Issue (Month): s1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canadian Economics Association Prof. Steven Ambler, Secretary-Treasurer c/o Olivier Lebert, CEA/CJE/CPP Office C.P. 35006, 1221 Fleury Est Montréal, Québec, Canada H2C 3K4
Web page: http://economics.ca/cje/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alfonso Alba-Ramirez & Jose Maria Arranz Muñoz & Fernando Muñoz-Bullon, 2006. "Unemployment Duration, Unemployment Benefits And Recalls," Business Economics Working Papers wb066218, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Roed, Knut & Nordberg, Morten, 2003.
"Temporary layoffs and the duration of unemployment,"
Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 381-398, June.
- Roed,K. & Nordberg,M., 2001. "Temporary layoffs and the duration of unemployment," Memorandum 12/2001, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Alfonso Alba Ramirez & Jose Maria Arranz-Munoz & Fernando Munoz-Bullon, 2006.
"Exits from unemployment: recall or new job,"
Business Economics Working Papers
wb060301, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Bruce Chapman & Thomas F. Crossley & Taejong Kim, 2003.
"Credit Constraints And Training After Job Loss,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
466, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Pierre Grenier & David M. Gray, 1994. "Fermetures d'usines et durées du chômage : signaux et comportements de recherche d'emploi au Canada," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 113(2), pages 207-217.
- Yolanda K. Kodrzycki, 2007. "Using unexpected recalls to examine the long-term earnings effects of job displacement," Working Papers 07-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Lin, Zhengxi & Picot, Garnett & Pyper, Wendy & Zhengxi, Lin, 1997. "Permanent Layoffs in Canada: Overview and Longitudinal Analysis," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1997103e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.