Rent sharing and wages
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by De Boeck Université in its journal Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique.
Volume (Year): XLVI (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cairn.info/revue-reflets-et-perspectives-de-la-vie-economique.htm
wage structures; profits; endogeneity;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessia Matano & Paolo Naticchioni, 2011.
"Is there Rent Sharing in Italy? Evidence from Employer-Employee data,"
Working Papers - Dipartimento di Economia
11-DEISFOL, Dipartimento di Economia, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2011.
- Alessia Matano & Paolo Naticchioni, 2011. "Is There Rent Sharing in Italy? Evidence from Employer-Employee Data," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 8(2), pages 265-279, December.
- Robert Plasman & François Rycx & Ilan Tojerow, 2007.
"Wage differentials in Belgium: the role of worker and employer characteristics,"
DULBEA Working Papers
07-12.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Robert Plasman & François Rycx & Ilan Tojerow, 2007. "Wage differentials in Belgium: the role of worker and employer characteristics," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 50(1), pages 11-40.
- Pedro S. Martins, 2004.
"Do Foreign Firms Really Pay Higher Wages? : Evidence from Different Estimators,"
CRIEFF Discussion Papers
0409, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Martins, Pedro S., 2004. "Do Foreign Firms Really Pay Higher Wages? Evidence from Different Estimators," IZA Discussion Papers 1388, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.