Incitation salariale et groupement d'employeurs
AbstractVis-a-vis the increasing of part-time wage labour in agricultural pool of employers, we study this structure to make more attractive the employee?s payment: conditions of an inciting payment of the wage workers. In the pool, the exogenous weight of each employer is then a significant parameter: the weight conditions so much the incomes of employers and employee?s payments. Moreover and in case of identical employee?s action, a sufficient condition of an inciting payment of the wage worker exists. In case of differentiated worker?s action according to the employers, there is no condition. Classification JEL : D70, D81, J20, J21, J31.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Presses de Sciences-Po in its journal Revue économique.
Volume (Year): 59 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cairn.info/revue-economique.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.