Politiques du marché du travail et chômage au Maroc : une analyse quantitative
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by De Boeck Université in its journal Revue d'économie du développement.
Volume (Year): 19 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 65 Bd. F. Mitterrand, 63000 Clermont-Ferrand
Phone: (33-4) 73 17 74 00
Fax: (33-4) 73 17 74 28
Web page: http://www.cairn.info/revue-d-economie-du-developpement.htm
More information through EDIRC
labor markets; general equilibrium models; minimum wage;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- de Melo, Jaime & Faini, Riccardo, 1995. "Trade Liberalization, Employment and Migration. Some Simulations for Morocco," CEPR Discussion Papers 1198, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dewatripont, Mathias & Michel, Gilles, 1987.
"On closure rules, homogeneity and dynamics in applied general equilibrium models,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 65-76, June.
- Mathias Dewatripont & Gilles Michel, 1987. "On closure rules: homogeneity and dynamics in applied general equilibrium models," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9563, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Robinson, Sherman & Burfisher, Mary E. & Hinojosa-Ojeda, Raul & Thierfelder, Karen E., 1993. "Agricultural policies and migration in a U.S.-Mexico free trade area: A computable general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 15(5-6), pages 673-701.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard, 2005. "Fiscal adjustment and labor market dynamics in an open economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 97-125, February.
- Ramón López & Maurice Schiff, 1998. "Migration and the Skill composition of the Labor Force: The Impact of Trade Liberalization in LDCs," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(2), pages 318-336, May.
- El Mekkaoui de Freitas, Najat & Abdelkhalek, Touhami & Arestoff, Florence & Couppey-Soubeyran, Jézabel & Mage-Bertomeu, Sabine, 2008. "L'épargne des ménages au Maroc : une évaluation macroéconomique et microéconomique," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/401, Paris Dauphine University.
- Touhami ABDELKHALEK & Florence ARESTOFF & Najat EL MEKKAOUI DE FREITAS & Sabine MAGE-BERTOMEU, 2012. "Les Déterminants De L’Épargne Des Ménages Au Maroc : Une Analyse Par Milieu Géographique," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 35, pages 195-214.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:377582 is not listed on IDEAS
- El Mekkaoui de Freitas, Najat & Mage-Bertomeu, Sabine & Arestoff, Florence & Abdelkhalek, Touhami, 2010. "A microeconometric analysis of household savings determinants in Morocco," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/12164, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.