Financial Services and the WTO: Liberalisation Commitments of the Developing and Transition Economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal The World Economy.
Volume (Year): 23 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (03)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mattoo, Aaditya, 2005. "Services in a development round : three goals and three proposals," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3718, The World Bank.
- Hui Huang & Yi Wang & Yiming Wang & John Whalley & Shunming Zhang, 2005. "A Trade Model with an Optimal Exchange Rate Motivated by Current Discussion of a Chinese Renminbi Float," CESifo Working Paper Series 1471, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lee-Rong Wang & Chung-Hua Shen & Ching-Yang Liang, 2008. "Financial Liberalization under the WTO and Its Relationship with the Macro Economy," NBER Chapters, in: International Financial Issues in the Pacific Rim: Global Imbalances, Financial Liberalization, and Exchange Rate Policy (NBER-EASE Volume 17), pages 315-345 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernard Hoekman & Aaditya Mattoo, 2000. "Services, economic development and the next round of negotiations on services," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(2), pages 283-296.
- Hui Huang & John Whalley & Shunming Zhang, 2005. "Trade Liberalization in a Joint Spatial Inter-Temporal Trade Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 1463, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rupa Chanda, 2010. "Trade in Financial Services: India's Opportunities and Constraints," Working Papers id:2523, eSocialSciences.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep & Subramanian, Arvind, 2001.
"Measuring services trade liberalization and its impact on economic growth : an illustration,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2655, The World Bank.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep, 2006. "Measuring Services Trade Liberalization and Its Impact on Economic Growth: An Illustration," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 21, pages 64-98.
- Philipp Harms & Aaditya Mattoo & Ludger Schuknecht, 2003.
"Explaining liberalization commitments in financial services trade,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer,
Springer, vol. 139(1), pages 82-113, March.
- Harms, Philipp & Mattoo, Aaditya & Schuknecht, Ludger, 2003. "Explaining liberalization commitments in financial services trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2999, The World Bank.
- John Whalley, 2004.
"Assessing the Benefits to Developing Countries of Liberalisation in Services Trade,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(8), pages 1223-1253, 08.
- John Whalley, 2003. "Assessing the Benefits to Developing Countries of Liberalization in Services Trade," NBER Working Papers 10181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bayraktar, Nihal & Yan Wang, 2004. "Foreign bank entry, performance of domestic banks, and sequence of financial liberalization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3416, The World Bank.
- Hui Huang & John Whalley & Shunming Zhang, 2009. "Exploring policy options in joint intertemporal-spatial trade models using an incomplete markets approach," Economic Theory, Springer, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 131-145, October.
- Alexei Kireyev, 2002. "Liberalization of Trade in Financial Services and Financial Sector Stability (Analytical Approach)," IMF Working Papers 02/138, International Monetary Fund.
- Andrew CORNFORD, 2004. "The Wto Negotiations On Financial Services: Current Issues And Future Directions," UNCTAD Discussion Papers, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development 172, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.