Residential amenities of knowledge workers and the location of ICT-FIrms in the Netherlands
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG in its journal Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie.
Volume (Year): 94 (2003)
Issue (Month): 4 (09)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0040-747X
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van Oort, F.G. & Stam, F.C., 2006. "Agglomeration Economies and Entrepreneurship in the ICT Industry," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-016-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Rik Wenting & Oedzge Atzema & Koen Frenken, 2008. "Urban Amenities or Agglomeration Economies? Locational Behaviour and Entrepreneurial Success of Dutch Fashion Designers," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0803, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2008.
- Otto Raspe & Frank van Oort, 2006.
"The Knowledge Economy and Urban Economic Growth,"
Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG)
0607, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Apr 2006.
- Amnon Frenkel & Edward Benedit & Sigal Kaplan, 2011. "Residential choice of knowledge-workers in a 'startup metropolis': the role of amenities, workplace and lifestyle," ERSA conference papers ersa11p208, European Regional Science Association.
- Frank Van Oort & Otto Raspe, 2005. "The knowledge economy and Dutch cities," ERSA conference papers ersa05p165, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.