Innovation and agglomeration economies in the Netherlands
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG in its journal Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie.
Volume (Year): 93 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (08)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0040-747X
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DAUTEL Vincent & WALTHER Olivier, 2011. "The geography of innovation in the Luxembourg metropolitan region: an intra-regional approach," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2011-38, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Joeri Gorter & Suzanne Kok, 2009. "Agglomeration economies in the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 124, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- van Oort, F.G. & Stam, F.C., 2006. "Agglomeration Economies and Entrepreneurship in the ICT Industry," ERIM Report Series Research in Management, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasm ERS-2006-016-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Michael Fritsch & Viktor Slavtchev, 2010.
"How does industry specialization affect the efficiency of regional innovation systems?,"
The Annals of Regional Science, Springer,
Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 87-108, August.
- Michael Fritsch & Viktor Slavtchev, 2008. "How Does Industry Specialization Affect the Efficiency of Regional Innovation Systems?," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2008-058, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Anne Otto & Dirk Fornahl, 2009. "Cohesion Policy:Methodology And Indicators Towards Common Approach," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 3(1), pages 1-35, JUNE.
- Atzema, Oedzge & van Oort, Frank, 2002. "Agglomeration economies and the location of new information and communication technology (ICT) firms in the Netherlands," ERSA conference papers ersa02p190, European Regional Science Association.
- Carbonara , Nunzia & Tavassoli, Sam, 2013.
"The Role of Knowledge Heterogeneity on the Innovative Capability of Industrial Districts,"
CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy
2013/35, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Carbonara, Nunzia & Tavassoli, Sam, 2013. "The Role of Knowledge Heterogeneity on the Innovative Capability of Industrial Districts," CITR Working Paper Series, Center for Innovation and Technology Research, Blekinge Institute of Technology 2012/10, Center for Innovation and Technology Research, Blekinge Institute of Technology.
- Koster, Hans R.A. & Rouwendal, Jan, 2013. "Agglomeration, commuting costs, and the internal structure of cities," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 352-366.
- Otto, Anne & Fornahl, Dirk, 2008. "Long-term growth determinants of young businesses in Germany : effects of regional concentration and specialisation," IAB Discussion Paper 200813, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.