Job Satisfaction Of The Highly Educated: The Role Of Gender, Academic Tenure, And Earnings
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Scottish Economic Society in its journal Scottish Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 53 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (05)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0036-9292
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aysit Tansel & Saziye Gazioglu, 2013.
"Management-Employee Relations, Firm Size, and Job Satisfaction,"
KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers
1307, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Tansel, Aysit & Gazioglu, Saziye, 2013. "Management-Employee Relations, Firm Size and Job Satisfaction," MPRA Paper 45060, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aysit Tansel & Saziye Gazioglu, 2012. "Management-Employee Relations, Firm Size and Job Satisfaction," ERC Working Papers 1211, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2012.
- Aysýt Tansel & Þaziye Gazioðlu, 2013. "Management-Employee Relations, Firm Size And Job Satisfaction," Working Papers 2013/5, Turkish Economic Association.
- Tansel, Aysit & Gazioglu, Saziye, 2013. "Management-Employee Relations, Firm Size and Job Satisfaction," IZA Discussion Papers 7308, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dr Marwan T. Al-Zoubi, 2012. "The Shape Of The Relationship Between Salary And Job Satisfaction: A Field Study," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 7(1), pages 1-12, June.
- Jawwad AHMAD & Mazhar HUSSAIN & Amer RAJPUT, 2012. "Prognosticators Of Job Satisfaction For Faculty In Universities," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(1), pages 117-124, May.
- Keith A. Bender & John S. Heywood, 2006.
"Educational Mismatch Among Ph.D.s: Determinants and Consequences,"
NBER Working Papers
12693, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keith A. Bender & John S. Heywood, 2009. "Educational Mismatch among Ph.D.s: Determinants and Consequences," NBER Chapters, in: Science and Engineering Careers in the United States: An Analysis of Markets and Employment, pages 229-255 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cristini, Annalisa & Pozzoli, Dario, 2008. "New Workplace Practices and Firm Performance: A Comparative Study of Italy and Britain," Working Papers 08-9, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Asadullah, Niaz & Fernández, Rosa M., 2008. "Work-Life Balance Practices and the Gender Gap in Job Satisfaction in the UK: Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 3582, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vicente Royuela & Jordi Suriñach, 2009.
"Quality in work and aggregate productivity,"
IREA Working Papers
200901, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2009.
- Benjamin Artz, 2008. "Fringe Benefits and Job Satisfaction," Working Papers 08-03, UW-Whitewater, Department of Economics.
- Anna Huysse-Gaytandjieva & Wim Groot & Milena Pavlova, 2013. "A New Perspective on Job Lock," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 112(3), pages 587-610, July.
- Sabharwal, Meghna, 2011. "Job satisfaction patterns of scientists and engineers by status of birth," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 853-863, July.
- Uwe Jirjahn & Georgi Tsertsvadze, 2006. "Betriebsräte und Arbeitszufriedenheit," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 226(5), pages 537-561, September.
- Temesgen Kifle & Isaac H. Desta, 2012. "Gender Differences in Domains of Job Satisfaction: Evidence from Doctoral Graduates from Australian Universities," Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 42(3), pages 319-338, December.
- Benjamin Artz, 2010. "Fringe benefits and job satisfaction," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(6), pages 626-644, September.
- Addy, Samuel N. & Nzaku, Kilungu & Ijaz, Ahmad, 2012. "The Role of Underemployment in Employee’s Overall Job Satisfaction: The Alabama Case," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119809, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Antonio Di Paolo, 2012. "(Endogenous) occupational choices and job satisfaction among recent PhD recipients: evidence from Catalonia," Working Papers XREAP2012-21, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2012.
- Paulo Aguiar Do Monte, 2011. "Job Dissatisfaction And Labour Turnover:Evidence From Brazil," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 135, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.