The Solvency II Process: Overview and Critical Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Risk and Insurance Association in its journal Risk Management and Insurance Review.
Volume (Year): 10 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (03)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1098-1616
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferro, Gustavo & Castagnolo, Fermando, 2010.
"Seguros, crisis, regulación y disciplina del mercado
[Insurance, crisis, regulation and market discipline]," MPRA Paper 25593, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Oct 2010.
- Eling, Martin & Pankoke, David, 2012. "Systemic Risk in the Insurance Sector – What Do We Know?," Working Papers on Finance 1222, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Pinaki Bag & Michael Jacobs Jr, 2011. "Parsimonious exposure-at-default modeling for unfunded loan commitments," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 13(1), pages 77-94, January.
- Barrieu, Pauline & Loubergé, Henri, 2013. "Reinsurance and securitisation of life insurance risk: The impact of regulatory constraints," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 135-144.
- Mohamed Majri & François-Xavier De Lauzon, 2013. "An effective equity model allowing long term investments within the framework of Solvency II," Working Papers hal-00847887, HAL.
- Van Laere, Elisabeth & Baesens, Bart, 2010. "The development of a simple and intuitive rating system under Solvency II," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 500-510, June.
- Gatzert, Nadine & Martin, Michael, 2012. "Quantifying credit and market risk under Solvency II: Standard approach versus internal model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 649-666.
- Zlatuse Komarkova & Marcela Gronychova, 2012. "Models for Stress Testing in the Insurance Sector," Research and Policy Notes 2012/02, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Eling, Martin & Pankoke, David, 2013. "Basis Risk, Procylicality, and Systemic Risk in the Solvency II Equity Risk Module," Working Papers on Finance 1306, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Ferro, Gustavo, 2010. "Insurance regulation and the credit crisis. What’s new?," MPRA Paper 22296, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.