Aspects of Poverty in Malaysia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Association for Research in Income and Wealth in its journal Review of Income & Wealth.
Volume (Year): 23 (1977)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6586
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Foster & Joel Greer & Erik Thorbecke, 2010. "The Foster–Greer–Thorbecke (FGT) poverty measures: 25 years later," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 491-524, December.
- Singh, Ashish, 2010. "Measuring inequality of poverty: theory and an application to India," MPRA Paper 26770, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Nov 2010.
- Meerman, Jacob, 2005. "Oppressed people: Economic mobility of the socially excluded," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 542-567, August.
- Martin Ravallion, 2011.
"Do Poorer Countries Have Less Capacity for Redistribution?,"
One Pager Chinese
97, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Ravallion Martin, 2010. "Do Poorer Countries Have Less Capacity for Redistribution?," Journal of Globalization and Development, De Gruyter, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-31, December.
- Martin Ravallion, 2009. "Do Poorer Countries Have Less Capacity for Redistribution?," One Pager, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth 97, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2009. "Do poorer countries have less capacity for redistribution ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5046, The World Bank.
- Amartya Sen, 1999. "The Possibility of Social Choice," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 349-378, June.
- John Quiggin & Renuka Mahadevan, 2010.
"The Poverty Burden: A Measure of the Difficulty of Ending Extreme Poverty,"
Australian Public Policy Program Working Papers
WPP10_2, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Quiggin, John & Mahadevan, Renuka, 2010. "The Poverty Burden: A Measure of the Difficulty of Ending Extreme Poverty," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers, University of Queensland, School of Economics 151524, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Gupta, Nabanita Datta & Dubey, Amaresh, 2003. "Poverty and Fertility - An Instrumental Variables Analysis on Indian Micro Data," Working Papers, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics 03-11, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- James Foster & Joel Greer & Erik Thorbecke, 2010. "The Foster-Greer-Thorbecke (FGT) Poverty Measures: Twenty-Five Years Later," Working Papers, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy 2010-14, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Anand, Sudhir & Kanbur, S. M. Ravi, 1991. "International poverty projections," Policy Research Working Paper Series 617, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.