Generational Economics in a Changing World
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The Population Council, Inc. in its journal Population and Development Review.
Volume (Year): 37 (2011)
Issue (Month): Supplement 1 (01)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0098-7921
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iliana V. Kohler & Hans-Peter Kohler & Philip Anglewicz & Jere R. Behrman, 2012. "Intergenerational Transfers in the Era of HIV/AIDS: Evidence from Rural Malawi," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 27(27), pages 775-834, December.
- Natalie Jackson, 2012. "Maori and the [potential] Demographic Dividend," NIDEA Working Papers wp-2, University of Waikato, National Institute of Demographic and Economic Analysis.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.