Regional Foreign Direct Investment and Wage Spillovers: Plant Level Evidence from the UK Electronics Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Oxford in its journal Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics.
Volume (Year): 65 (2003)
Issue (Month): 4 (09)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manor Rd. Building, Oxford, OX1 3UQ
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0305-9049
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Onaran, Ozlem & Stockhammer, Engelbert, 2008. "The effect of FDI and foreign trade on wages in the Central and Eastern European Countries in the post-transition era: A sectoral analysis for the manufacturing industry," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 66-80, March.
- Love, James H. & Roper, Stephen & Du, Jun, 2009.
"Innovation, ownership and profitability,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 424-434, May.
- Görg, Holger & Greenaway, David, 2003.
"Much Ado About Nothing? Do Domestic Firms Really Benefit from Foreign Direct Investment?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
944, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Holger Görg & David Greenaway, 2004. "Much Ado about Nothing? Do Domestic Firms Really Benefit from Foreign Direct Investment?," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 19(2), pages 171-197.
- Harrison, Ann & Rodríguez-Clare, Andrés, 2010.
"Trade, Foreign Investment, and Industrial Policy for Developing Countries,"
Handbook of Development Economics,
- Ann Harrison & Andrés Rodríguez-Clare, 2009. "Trade, Foreign Investment, and Industrial Policy for Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 15261, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heyman, Fredrik & Sjöholm, Fredrik & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik, 2004.
"Is there Really a Foreign Ownership Wage Premium? Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data,"
Working Paper Series
199, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Heyman, Fredrik & Sjoholm, Fredrik & Tingvall, Patrik Gustavsson, 2007. "Is there really a foreign ownership wage premium? Evidence from matched employer-employee data," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 355-376, November.
- Heyman, Fredrik & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 2006. "Is There Really a Foreign Ownership Wage Premium? Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data," Working Paper Series 674, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Heyman, Fredrik & Sjöholm, Fredrik & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik, 2006. "Is There Really A Foreign Ownership Wage Premium? Evidence From Matched Employer-Employee Data," EIJS Working Paper Series 230, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Heyman, Fredrik & Sjöholm, Fredrik & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik, 2004. "Is There Really A Foreign Ownership Wage Premium?Evidence From Matched Employer-Employee Data," EIJS Working Paper Series 206, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Joseph A. Clougherty & Klaus Gugler & Lars Sørgard, 2012. " Cross-Border Mergers and Domestic Wages: Integrating Positive 'Spillover' Effects and Negative 'Bargaining' Effects," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp136, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Driffield, Nigel & Girma, Sourafel & Henry, Michael & Taylor, Karl, 2010. "Wage Inequality, Linkages and FDI," IZA Discussion Papers 4722, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tomohara, Akinori & Takii, Sadayuki, 2011. "Does globalization benefit developing countries? Effects of FDI on local wages," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 511-521, May.
- Telegdy, Álmos, 2013. "The Effect of Public Wages on Corporate Compensation in Hungary," IZA Discussion Papers 7524, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jonathan Jones & Colin Wren, 2008. "FDI Location Across British Regions and Inward Investment Policy," SERC Discussion Papers 0013, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Lipsey, Robert & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 2004. "Host Country Impacts Of Inward Fdi: Why Such Different Answers?," EIJS Working Paper Series 192, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Rosanna Pittiglio & Filippo Reganati & Edgardo Sica, 2012. "Do Multinational Enterprises push up the Wages of Domestic Firms in the Italian Manufacturing Sector?," FIW Working Paper series 099, FIW.
- Chen, Zhihong & Ge, Ying & Lai, Huiwen, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investment and Wage Inequality: Evidence from China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1322-1332, August.
- Mitze, Timo & Stephan, Andreas, 2013. "Simultaneous-equations Analysis in Regional Science and Economic Geography," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 309, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.