On the Existence of Linear Equilibria in Models of Market Making
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Mathematical Finance.
Volume (Year): 11 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georg Nöldeke & Thomas Tröger, 2006.
"A characterization of the distributions that imply existence of linear equilibria in the Kyle-model,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 73-85, January.
- Nöldeke, Georg & Tröger, Thomas, 2005. "A Characterization of the Distributions That Imply Existence of Linear Equilibria in the Kyle-Model," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 43, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Georg Nöldeke & Thomas Tröger, 2005. "A Characterization of the Distributions That Imply Existence of Linear Equilbria in the Kyle-Model," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse9_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Christian Ewerhart & Nuno Cassola & Steen Ejerskov & Natacha Valla, 2007.
"Manipulation in Money Markets,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 3(1), pages 113-148, March.
- Noldeke, Georg & Troger, Thomas, 2001.
"Existence of linear equilibria in the Kyle model with multiple informed traders,"
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 159-164, August.
- Georg Nöldeke & Thomas Tröger, 2001. "Existence of Linear Equilibria in the Kyle Model with Multiple Informed Traders," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse1_2001, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Matos, Joao Amaro de & Lacerda, Ana, 2006. "Equilibrium Bid-Ask Spread of European Derivatives in Dry Markets," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp480, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Georg Nöldeke & Thomas Tröger, 2004. "On the Existence of Linear Equilibria in the Rochet-Vila Model of Market Making," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse19_2004, University of Bonn, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.