An Analysis of the Growth and Profitability of the World's Largest Firms, 1972 to 1977
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Kyklos.
Volume (Year): 37 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harald Oberhofer, 2010.
"Firm growth, European industry dynamics and domestic business cycles,"
FIW Working Paper series
- Harald Oberhofer, 2012. "Firm Growth, European Industry Dynamics and Domestic Business Cycles," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 59(3), pages 316-337, 07.
- Harald Oberhofer, 2010. "Firm Growth, European Industry Dynamics and Domestic Business Cycles," WIFO Working Papers 377, WIFO.
- Harald Oberhofer, 2009. "Firm growth, European industry dynamics and domestic business cycles," Working Papers 2009-18, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Qian, Gongming, 1996. "The effect of multinationality measures upon the risk-return performance of US firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 247-265, June.
- Contractor, Farok J. & Kumar, Vikas & Kundu, Sumit K., 2007. "Nature of the relationship between international expansion and performance: The case of emerging market firms," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 401-417, December.
- Pfaffermayr, Michael, 2004. "Export orientation, foreign affiliates, and the growth of Austrian manufacturing firms," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 411-423, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.