Extremal analysis of short series with outliers: sea-levels and athletics records
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Statistical Society in its journal Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics).
Volume (Year): 48 (1999)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 12 Errol Street, London EC1Y 8LX, United Kingdom
Web page: http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/journal/rssc
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsourti, Zoi & Panaretos, John, 2003. "Extreme Value Index Estimators and Smoothing Alternatives: A Critical Review," MPRA Paper 6390, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tsourti, Zoi & Panaretos, John, 2004.
"Extreme Value Analysis of Teletraffic Data,"
6391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tsourti, Zoi & Panaretos, John, 2004. "Extreme-value analysis of teletraffic data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 85-103, February.
- Tsourti, Zoi & Panaretos, John, 2001. "Extreme Value Index Estimators and Smoothing Alternatives: Review and Simulation Comparison," MPRA Paper 6384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Einmahl, J.H.J. & Magnus, J.R., 2006.
"Records in Athletics through Extreme-Value Theory,"
Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research
2006-83, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Einmahl, John H. J. & Magnus, Jan R., 2008. "Records in Athletics Through Extreme-Value Theory," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103(484), pages 1382-1391.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.