The Determinants of Productivity in Canadian Manufacturing Industries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Industrial Economics.
Volume (Year): 29 (1980)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brown, J David & Earle, John S, 2000.
"Competition And Firm Performance: Lessons From Russia,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2444, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle, 2000. "Competition and Firm Performance: Lessons from Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 296, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- John S. Earle & Saul Estrin, 1997.
"Privatization Versus Competition: Changing Enterprise Behavior in Russia,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
70, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- J Earle & S Estrin, 1996. "Privatisation versus Competition: Changing Enterprise Behavior in Russia," CEP Discussion Papers dp0316, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- J.S. Earle & S. Estrin, 1996. "Privatization Versus Competition: Changing Enterprise Behavior in Russia," Working Papers wp96049, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Dimelis, Sophia & Louri-Dendrinou, Eleni, 2001. "Foreign Direct Investment and Efficiency Benefits: A Conditional Quantile Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 2868, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sophia Dimelis & Helen Louri, 2004. "Foreign direct investment and technology spillovers: Which firms really benefit?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 140(2), pages 230-253, June.
- Baldwin, John R. Hanel, Peter, 2000. "Multinationals and the Canadian Innovation Process," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2000151e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.