An Analysis of the Impact of Deposit Rate Ceilings on the Market Values of Thrift Institutions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 37 (1982)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bartunek, Kenneth S. & Madura, Jeff, 1996. "Wealth effects of reserve requirement reductions in the 1990s on depository institutions," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 191-204.
- Mahir Binici & Bülent Köksal, 2013.
"Do Bank Stockholders Share the Burden of Required Reserve Tax? Evidence from Turkey,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 49(4), pages 46-73, July.
- Mahir Binici & Bulent Koksal, 2011. "Do Bank Stockholders Share the Burden of Required Reserve Tax? Evidence from Turkey," Working Papers 1119, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Robert Schweitzer, 1989. "How do stock returns react to special events?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Jul, pages 17-29.
- Kwan, Simon H., 2003. "Impact of deposit rate deregulation in Hong Kong on the market value of commercial banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(12), pages 2231-2248, December.
- Simon H. Kwan, 2001. "Impact of deposit rate deregulation in Hong Kong on the market value of commercial banks," Working Paper Series 2001-11, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Dewenter, Kathryn L. & Higgins, Robert C. & Simin, Timothy T., 2005. "Can event study methods solve the currency exposure puzzle?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 119-144, March.
- Mark S. Johnson & Ron C. Mittelhammer & Don P. Blayney, 1992. "Pesticide industry regulation: Economic consequences as revealed through stock price behavior," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(4), pages 347-364.
- Jayanti, S. V. & Whyte, Ann Marie & Quang Do, A., 1996. "Bank failures and contagion effects: Evidence from Britain and Canada," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 103-116, May.
- Chong, Beng Soon, 2010. "Interest rate deregulation: Monetary policy efficacy and rate rigidity," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1299-1307, June.
- Simon H. Kwan, 2000. "Impact of Deposit Rate Deregulation in Hong Kong on the Market Value of Commercial Banks," Working Papers 102000, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.