New Evidence on the Capital Asset Pricing Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 33 (1978)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lubos Pástor & Meenakshi Sinha & Bhaskaran Swaminathan, 2008.
"Estimating the Intertemporal Risk-Return Tradeoff Using the Implied Cost of Capital,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 63(6), pages 2859-2897, December.
- Pástor, Luboš & Sinha, Meenakshi & Swaminathan, Bhaskaran, 2006. "Estimating the Intertemporal Risk-Return Tradeoff Using the Implied Cost of Capital," CEPR Discussion Papers 5462, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lubos Pastor & Meenakshi Sinha & Bhaskaran Swaminathan, 2006. "Estimating the Intertemporal Risk-Return Tradeoff Using the Implied Cost of Capital," NBER Working Papers 11941, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hagemeister, Meike & Kempf, Alexander, 2007. "CAPM und erwartete Renditen: Eine Untersuchung auf Basis der Erwartung von Marktteilnehmern," CFR Working Papers 07-01, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Doukas, John A. & Kim, Chansog & Pantzalis, Christos, 2006. "Divergence of opinion and equity returns under different states of earnings expectations," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 310-331, August.
- Bruce N. Lehmann, 1990. "Residual Risk Revisited," NBER Working Papers 1908, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abhay Abhyankar & Angelica Gonzalez, 2007. "What Drives Corporate Bond Market Betas?," ESE Discussion Papers 157, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.