Abolition of Raw Milk Quota in the European Union: A CGE Analysis at the Member Country Level
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 56 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippidis, George & Hubbard, Lionel J. & Renwick, Alan W., 2006. "A CGE Analysis of the Harbinson Proposal: Outcomes for the EU25," Working Papers 45992, Scottish Agricultural College, Land Economy Research Group.
- Bouamra-Mechemache, Zohra & Jogeneel, Roel & Requillart, Vincent, 2008. "Removing EU milk quotas, soft landing versus hard landing," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43656, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Childs, Jack, 2012. "Kyoto and the EU CEP 2020: A Dynamic Study of the impacts on the Agricultural Sector in Spain," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 135074, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Philippidis, George, 2005. "Agricultural trade liberalisation in the Doha Round: impacts on Spain," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 5(10).
- David Hennessy, 2007.
"Region marginalization in agriculture, seasonality, dedicated capital, and product development with reference to North Europe dairy sector,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 467-486, June.
- Hennessy, David A., 1970. "Region Marginalization in Agriculture, Seasonality, Dedicated Capital, and Product Development with Reference to North Europe Dairy Sector," Staff General Research Papers 12725, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lehtonen, Heikki, 2008. "Resolving the conflict between environmental damage and agricultural viability on less favoured areas," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44150, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rae, Allan N. & Strutt, Anna, 2007. "The WTO, Agricultural Trade Reform and the Environment: Nitrogen and Agro-chemical Indicators for the OECD," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 8(1).
- Buysse, Jeroen & Van der Straeten, Bart & Claeys, Dakerlia & Lauwers, Ludwig H. & Marchand, Fleur L. & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2008. "Flexible quota constraints in positive mathematical programming models," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6640, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kempen, Markus & Witzke, Peter & Pérez Domínguez, Ignacio & Jansson, Torbjörn & Sckokai, Paolo, 2011. "Economic and environmental impacts of milk quota reform in Europe," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 29-52, January.
- Philippidis, George & Hubbard, Lionel J. & Renwick, Alan W., 2006. "A CGE Analysis of the Harbinson Proposal: Outcomes for the EU25," Working Papers 45992, Scotland's Rural College (formerly Scottish Agricultural College), Land Economy & Environment Research Group.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.