Seven indicators to measure decent work: An international comparison
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Labour Organization in its journal International Labour Review.
Volume (Year): 142 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (06)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 4, route des Morillons, CH-1211 Geneva 22
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0020-7780
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kucera, David & Sarna, Ritash, 2004. "Child labour, education and export performance," ILO Working Papers 374235, International Labour Organization.
- Rémi Bazillier & Nicolas Sirven, 2006.
"Les normes fondamentales du travail contribuent-elles à réduire les inégalités ?,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
bla06016, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Rémi Bazillier & Nicolas Sirven, 2006. "Les normes fondamentales du travail contribuent-elles à réduire les inégalités ?," Documents de travail 123, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Anne Trebilcock, 2010. "Decent Work and the Informal Economy," Working Papers id:3002, eSocialSciences.
- David R. Howell & Anna Okatenko, 2008.
"By What Measure? A Comparison of French and U.S. Labor Market Performance with New Indicators of Employment Adequacy,"
wp174_revised, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- David Howell & Anna Okatenko, 2010. "By what measure? A comparison of French and US labor market performance with new indicators of employment adequacy," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 333-357.
- Bazillier, Remi, 2008. "Core Labor Standards and Development: Impact on Long-Term Income," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 17-38, January.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:385551 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.