The Effects of Liberalisation on Market and Currency Risk in the European Union
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by European Financial Management Association in its journal European Financial Management.
Volume (Year): 7 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1354-7798
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salma Fattoum & Khaled Guesmi & Bruno-Laurent Moschetto, 2014. "The Evolution of Risk Premiums in Emerging Stock Markets: The Case of Latin America and Asia Region," Working Papers 2014-132, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Phylaktis, Kate & Ravazzolo, Fabiola, 2004. "Currency risk in emerging equity markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 317-339, September.
- Kodongo, Odongo & Ojah, Kalu, 2014. "The conditional pricing of currency and inflation risks in Africa's equity markets," MPRA Paper 56100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- AROURI Mohamed El Hedi, 2004. "The Impact of Increasing Stock Market Integration on Expected Gains from International Portfolio Diversification: Evidence from a Multivariate Approach with Time Varying Risk," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(3), pages 1-13.
- Khaled Guesmi & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2013. "Regional integration of stock markets in Southeast Europe," Working Papers 2013-022, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Khaled Guesmi & Ilyes Abid & Mohamed Hedi Arouri & Frédéric Teulon, 2014.
"On the determinants of equity international risk premium : Are emerging zones different ?,"
2014-322, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Khaled Guesmi & Mohamed Hedi Arouri & Ilyes Abid & Frédéric Teulon, 2013. "On the Determinants of Equity International Risk Premium: Are Emerging Zones Different?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 597-611.
- Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2010.
"Does the currency regime shape unhedged currency exposure?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 760-769, September.
- Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2008. "Does the currency regime shape unhedged currency exposure," Working Papers 08/50, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Ajay Shah & Ila Patnaik, 2009. "Does the Currency Regime Shape Unhedged Currency Exposure?," Working Papers id:2049, eSocialSciences.
- Nilsson, Birger, 2002. "International Asset Pricing and the Benefits from World Market Diversification," Working Papers 2002:1, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri, 2005. "Intégration financière et diversification internationale des portefeuilles," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 168(2), pages 115-132.
- Marie-Paule Laurent, 2003. "Indices as diversification instruments in Europe," Working Papers CEB 03-004.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.