The information content of implied volatility, skewness and kurtosis: empirical evidence from long-term CAC 40 options
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by European Financial Management Association in its journal European Financial Management.
Volume (Year): 6 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1354-7798
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikkinen, Jussi, 2003. "Normality tests of option-implied risk-neutral densities: evidence from the small Finnish market," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 99-116.
- Nikkinen, Jussi, 2003. "Impact of foreign ownership restrictions on stock return distributions: evidence from an option market," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 141-159, April.
- Kabir K. Dutta & David F. Babbel, 2002.
"Extracting Probabilistic Information from the Prices of Interest Rate Options: Tests of Distributional Assumptions,"
Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers
02-26, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Kabir K. Dutta & David F. Babbel, 2005. "Extracting Probabilistic Information from the Prices of Interest Rate Options: Tests of Distributional Assumptions," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(3), pages 841-870, May.
- Wilkens, Sascha & Roder, Klaus, 2006. "The informational content of option-implied distributions: Evidence from the Eurex index and interest rate futures options market," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 50-74, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.