The Diversion of Order Flow on French Stocks from CAC to SEAQ International: a Field Study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by European Financial Management Association in its journal European Financial Management.
Volume (Year): 4 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1354-7798
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Degryse, H.A., 1996.
"The total cost of trading Belgian shares: Brussels versus London,"
1996-105, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Degryse, Hans, 1999. "The total cost of trading Belgian shares: Brussels versus London," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 1331-1355, September.
- Degryse, Hans, 1997. "The Total Cost of Trading Belgian Shares: Brussels versus London," CEPR Discussion Papers 1581, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gajewski, Jean-Francois & Gresse, Carole, 2007. "Centralised order books versus hybrid order books: A paired comparison of trading costs on NSC (Euronext Paris) and SETS (London Stock Exchange)," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 2906-2924, September.
- Gresse, Carole & Gajewski, Jean-François, 2007. "Centralised order books versus hybrid order books: a paired comparison of trading costs on NSC (Euronext Paris) and SETS (London Stock Exchange)," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/295, Paris Dauphine University.
- Gajewski, Jean-François & Gresse, Carole, 2004. "Centralised order books versus hybrid order books: a paired comparison of trading costs on NSC (Euronext Paris) and SETS (London Stock Exchange)," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/3017, Paris Dauphine University.
- Gresse, Carole, 2011. "Effects of the Competition between Multiple Trading Platforms on Market Liquidity : Evidence from the MiFID Experience," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/7685, Paris Dauphine University.
- Bris, Arturo & Cantale, Salvatore & Hrnjić, Emir & Nishiotis, George P., 2012. "The value of information in cross-listing," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 207-220.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.