The trading mechanism, cross listed stocks: a comparison of the Paris Bourse and SEAQ-International
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money.
Volume (Year): 13 (2003)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/intfin
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jong, F.C.J.M. de & Nijman, T.E. & Röell, A.A., 1995.
"A comparison of the cost of trading French shares on the Paris Bourse and on SEAQ International,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-80491, Tilburg University.
- de Jong, Frank & Nijman, Theo & Roell, Ailsa, 1995. "A comparison of the cost of trading French shares on the Paris Bourse and on SEAQ International," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1277-1301, August.
- Jong, F.C.J.M. de & Nijman, T.E. & Roell, A.A., 1993. "A comparison of the cost of trading French shares on the Paris Bourse and on SEAQ International," Discussion Paper 1993-29, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Madhavan, Ananth, 1992.
" Trading Mechanisms in Securities Markets,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 607-41, June.
- Ananth N. Madhavan, . "Trading Mechanisms in Securities Markets," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 16-90, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Handa, Puneet & Schwartz, Robert A, 1996. " Limit Order Trading," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(5), pages 1835-61, December.
- Cohen, Kalman J, et al, 1978. "The Returns Generation Process, Returns Variance, and the Effect of Thinness in Securities Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(1), pages 149-67, March.
- Marco Pagano, 1998. "The Changing Microstructure of European Equity Markets," CSEF Working Papers 04, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Biais, Bruno & Hillion, Pierre & Spatt, Chester, 1995. " An Empirical Analysis of the Limit Order Book and the Order Flow in the Paris Bourse," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1655-89, December.
- Gemmill, Gordon, 1996. " Transparency and Liquidity: A Study of Block Trades on the London Stock Exchange under Different Publication Rules," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(5), pages 1765-90, December.
- Muscarella, Chris J. & Piwowar, Michael S., 2001. "Market microstructure and securities values: : Evidence from the Paris Bourse," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 209-229, June.
- Stoll, Hans R & Whaley, Robert E, 1990. "Stock Market Structure and Volatility," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(1), pages 37-71.
- French, Kenneth R. & Roll, Richard, 1986. "Stock return variances : The arrival of information and the reaction of traders," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 5-26, September.
- Amihud, Yakov & Mendelson, Haim, 1980. "Dealership market : Market-making with inventory," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 31-53, March.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Chou, Ray Y. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1992. "ARCH modeling in finance : A review of the theory and empirical evidence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 5-59.
- Black, Fischer, 1986. " Noise," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 41(3), pages 529-43, July.
- Amihud, Yakov & Mendelson, Haim, 1987. " Trading Mechanisms and Stock Returns: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(3), pages 533-53, July.
- Otsubo, Yoichi, 2014. "International cross-listing and price discovery under trading concentration in the domestic market: Evidence from Japanese shares," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 36-51.
- Chelley-Steeley, Patricia, 2009. "Price synchronicity: The closing call auction and the London stock market," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 777-791, December.
- Crystal Xiaobei Chen, 2012. "The anatomy of short sales and price adjustment: evidence from the Hong Kong stock market," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(3), pages 204-218.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.