Give Macroeconomic Stability and Growth in Russia a Chance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development in its journal Economics of Transition.
Volume (Year): 8 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: One Exchange Square, London EC2A 2JN
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0967-0750
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Noguera & Susan J. Linz, 2005. "Barter, Credit, and Welfare: A theoretical inquiry into the barter phenomenon in Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp757, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jeni Klugman & John Micklewright & Gerry Redmond & UNICEF - United Nations Children's Fund, 2002.
"Poverty in the Transition: Social expenditures and the working-age poor,"
Innocenti Working Papers
inwopa02/18, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Klugman, Jeni & Micklewright, John & Redmond, Gerry, 2002. "Poverty in the Transition: Social Expenditures and the Working-Age Poor," CEPR Discussion Papers 3389, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kim, Byung-Yeon & Pirttilä, Jukka & Rautava, Jouko, 2001.
"Money, Barter and Inflation in Russia,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
15/2001, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- J�nos Kornai & Eric Maskin & G�rard Roland, 2003.
"Understanding the Soft Budget Constraint,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 41(4), pages 1095-1136, December.
- J. Kornai & E. Maskin & G. Roland., 2004. "Understanding the Soft Budget Constraint," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 11.
- J. Kornai & E. Maskin & G. Roland., 2004. "Understanding the Soft Budget Constraint," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 12.
- World Bank, 2003. "Russia : Development Policy Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13874, The World Bank.
- Guriev, Sergei & Kvassov, Dmitry, 2000.
"Barter For Price Discrimination?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2449, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Herbert Brücker & Philipp Schröder, 2007. "EU accession and the hardening of soft budget constraints: some macro evidence," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 235-252, September.
- World Bank, 2003. "Public Expenditure Review for Armenia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15086, March.
- Minzyuk, Larysa, 2010. "The development of non-monetary means of payment," MPRA Paper 28167, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Herbert Bruecker & Philipp Schroder & Christian Weise, 2004.
"Can EU Conditionality Remedy Soft Budget Constraints In Transition Countries?,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004
126, Royal Economic Society.
- Brucker, Herbert & Schroder, Philipp J.H. & Weise, Christian, 2005. "Can EU conditionality remedy soft budget constraints in transition countries?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 371-386, June.
- Herbert Brücker & Philipp J. H. Schröder & Christian Weise, 2003. "Can EU Conditionality Remedy Soft Budget Constraints in Transition Countries?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 375, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Mechthild SCHROOTEN, 2003. "Fiscal Federalism And Regional Development In Russia," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 18, pages 53-72.
- Luoana D. Santarossa, 2001. "Arrears as a Sign of Financial Repression in Transition Economies - The Case of Romania," CERT Discussion Papers 0104, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Desai, Raj M. & Freinkman, Lev & Goldberg, Itzhak, 2005. "Fiscal federalism in rentier regions: Evidence from Russia," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 814-834, December.
- Brian Pinto & Sergei Ulatov, 2010. "Russia 1998 Revisited : Lessons for Financial Globalization," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10153, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2003. "Armenia : Public Expenditure Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13926, The World Bank.
- Pinto, Brian & Ulatov, Sergei, 2010. "Russia 1998 Revisited: Lessons for Financial Globalization," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 37, pages 1-4, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.