Russia's accession to the WTO: the potential for trade increase
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Comparative Economics.
Volume (Year): 32 (2004)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balázs �gert & Amalia Morales-Zumaquero, 2008.
"Exchange Rate Regimes, Foreign Exchange Volatility, and Export Performance in Central and Eastern Europe: Just another Blur Project?,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 577-593, 08.
- Balázs Égert & Amalia Morales-Zumaquero, 2005. "Exchange Rate Regimes, Foreign Exchange Volatility and Export Performance in Central and Eastern Europe: Just Another Blur Project?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp782, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Égert, Balázs & Morales-Zumaquero, Amalia, 2005. "Exchange rate regimes, foreign exchange volatility and export performance in Central and Eastern Europe: Just another blur project?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 8/2005, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Matthieu Bussière & Bernd Schnatz, 2009.
"Evaluating China’s Integration in World Trade with a Gravity Model Based Benchmark,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 85-111, February.
- Bussière, Matthieu & Schnatz, Bernd, 2006. "Evaluating China’s integration in world trade with a gravity model based benchmark," Working Paper Series 0693, European Central Bank.
- Kurmanalieva, Elvira & Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2011. "Holding together or falling apart:Results of gravity equation of the CIS trade," MPRA Paper 32003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oleksandr Shepotylo, 2009. "Export diversification across industries and space: do CIS countries diversify enough?," Discussion Papers 20, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Oxana Babecka Kucharcukova & Jan Babecky & Martin Raiser, 2010. "A Gravity Approach to Modelling International Trade in South-Eastern Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States: The Role of Geography, Policy and Institutions," Working Papers 2010/04, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Ritzberger-Grünwald, Doris & Gruber, Thomas, 2005. "The Euro Changeover in the New Member States - A Preview," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1.
- FE, Doukouré Charles, 2011.
"Qualité des Institutions et Commerce International: Évidence à Partir des Exportations de l'UEMOA
[Institutions Quality and International Trade: Evidence from WAEMU Exports]," MPRA Paper 33333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ainura Uzagalieva & Evžen Kocenda & Antonio Menezes, 2010. "Technological Imitation and Innovation in New European Union Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 3039, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bonin, John P., 2005. "Europe and Central Asia after the May 2004 EU enlargement: A brief synthesis," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-5, March.
- Michaela Fuchs & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2005. "The European Union’s Trade Potential afterthe Enlargement in 2004," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Papers No. 21, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Christopher GRIGORIOU & Céline CARRERE, 2008.
"Landlockedness, Infrastructure and Trade:New Estimates for Central Asian Countries,"
- Grigoriou, Christopher, 2007. "Landlockedness, infrastructure and trade : new estimates for central Asian countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4335, The World Bank.
- Céline Carrere & Christopher Grigoriou, 2011. "Landlockedness, Infrastructure and Trade:New Estimates for Central Asian Countries," Working Papers halshs-00556941, HAL.
- Udo Broll & Andreas Förster & Stephan Rudolph, 2010. "Die Handelskosten von Sachsen," ifo Dresden berichtet, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 17(06), pages 17-22, December.
- Jože P. Damijan & José De Sousa & Olivier Lamotte, 2006. "The Effect of Trade Liberalization in South-Eastern European Countries," The wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 070, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Balogun, Emmanuel Dele, 2007. "Effects of exchange rate policy on bilateral export trade of WAMZ countries," MPRA Paper 6234, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergey Kolesnikov & Olga Podkorytova, 2011. "Russia's trade flows and WTO," EUSP Deparment of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-06/11, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics, revised 01 Jul 2011.
- Balogun, Emmanuel Dele, 2009. "Determinants of West African Monetary Zone (WAMZ)countries global export trade: do foreign reserves and independent exchange rates matter?," MPRA Paper 12929, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oleksandr Shepotylo, 2009. "Gravity with zeros: estimating trade potential of CIS countries," Discussion Papers 16, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Fuchs, Michaela & Wohlrabe, Klaus, 2008. "Institutions, trade, and integration: what can be expected within the enlarged EU?," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 16/08, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Oxana Babecká Kucharčuková & Jan Babecký & Martin Raiser, 2012. "Gravity Approach for Modelling International Trade in South-Eastern Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States: The Role of Geography, Policy and Institutions," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 277-301, April.
- Sergey Kolesnikov & Olga Podkorytova, 2011. "Russia's Trade Flows and WTO," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_068, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Michaela Fuchs & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2006. "Das Außenhandelspotenzial in der erweiterten Europäischen Union," ifo Dresden berichtet, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 13(05), pages 13-23, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.