A taxonomy of post-socialist financial systems: decentralized enforcement and the creation of inside money
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development in its journal Economics of Transition.
Volume (Year): 2 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 (03)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: One Exchange Square, London EC2A 2JN
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0967-0750
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jérôme Sgard, 1996. "Credit Crisis and the Role of Banks During Transition: a Five-Country Comparison," Working Papers 1996-08, CEPII research center.
- Rumen Dobrinsky, 2001. "Economic Growth, Reconstruction and Development in Southeast Europe: What Prospects after a Decade of Decline?," The wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 004, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Uhlig, H., 1995. "Transition and Financial Collapse," Discussion Paper 1995-66, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Perotti, Enrico, 2004. "State ownership - a residual role?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3407, The World Bank.
- Barran, Fernando & Kegels, Chantal, 1996. "Channels of Monetary Policy in a Transition Country: Hungary," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1996016, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Aizenman, Joshua & Isard, Peter, 1996. "Production bottlenecks and congestion externalities during the transition to a market economy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 225-241.
- Anthony M. Santomero, 1996. "The Regulatory and Public Policy Agenda for Effective Intermediation in Post Socialist Economies," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-34, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.