The Welfare Effect Of Access To Credit
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Western Economic Association International in its journal Economic Inquiry.
Volume (Year): 51 (2013)
Issue (Month): 1 (01)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 18830 Brookhurst Street, Suite 304, Fountain Valley, CA 92708 USA
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0095-2583
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Mariana Rojas Breu & Shouyong Shi, 2012.
"Liquidity, Innovation and Growth,"
tecipa-467, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Mariana Rojas Breu & Shouyong Shi, 2009. "Liquidity, innovation and growth," IEW - Working Papers 441, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich, revised Oct 2012.
- Shouyong, Shi & Berentsen, Aleksander & Rojas Breu, Mariana, 2012. "Liquidity, Innovation and Growth," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/7354, Paris Dauphine University.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Mariana Rojas Breu & Shouyong Shi, 2009. "Liquidity, Innovation and Growth," Working Papers tecipa-371, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Samuel Huber & Alessandro Marchesiani, 2011. "Free-riding on liquidity," ECON - Working Papers 032, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Michael Dotsey & Pablo Guerron-Quintana, 2012. "Interest rates and prices in an inventory model of money with credit," Working Papers 13-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.