Flexible Contracts And Subjective Well‐Being
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Western Economic Association International in its journal Economic Inquiry.
Volume (Year): 49 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (07)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 18830 Brookhurst Street, Suite 304, Fountain Valley, CA 92708 USA
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0095-2583
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Cornelißen & John S. Heywood & Uwe Jirjahn, 2008.
"Performance Pay, Risk Attitudes and Job Satisfaction,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
136, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Cornelissen, Thomas & Heywood, John S. & Jirjahn, Uwe, 2011. "Performance pay, risk attitudes and job satisfaction," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 229-239, April.
- Hielke Buddelmeyer & Duncan McVicar & Mark Wooden, 2013.
"Non-Standard 'Contingent' Employment and Job Satisfaction: A Panel Data Analysis,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2013n29, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Buddelmeyer, Hielke & McVicar, Duncan & Wooden, Mark, 2013. "Non-Standard 'Contingent' Employment and Job Satisfaction: A Panel Data Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 7590, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Adrian Chadi & Clemens Hetschko, 2013.
"Flexibilisation without Hesitation? Temporary Contracts and Workers’ Satisfaction,"
IAAEU Discussion Papers
201304, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Chadi, Adrian & Hetschko, Clemens, 2013. "Flexibilisation without hesitation? Temporary contracts and workers' satisfaction," Discussion Papers 2013/3, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Verena Dill & Uwe Jirjahn & Georgi Tsertvadze, 2011. "Residential Segregation and Immigrants' Satisfaction with the Neighborhood in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 410, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.